We offer a quick and affordable data recovery solution.
At Cumberland County IT Solutions, we understand how stressful it is to lose your most important files on an unreliable hard drive or by accidentally deleting the wrong folder. Normal recovery services can cost you thousands of dollars and weeks of your time. We think we have the solution, a two hour quick scan data recovery for $100. You won’t have to wait weeks just to be told your files are unrecoverable. If dropped off by noon on normal business days, this gives us the opportunity to let you know by the end of the day whether or not your files can be saved. This allows you to sleep well at night knowing your files will be safe and sound when you wake up.
If our two hour quick scan isn’t long enough to recover your data, we will let you know and you can decide if you want to move forward with our Deep Scan Data Recovery or not. If you decide to move forward, you only pay for the Deep Scan and we’ll take care of the rest.
Below is the breakdown of our prices
- Quick Scan Data Recovery (2 Hours): $100
- Deep Scan Data Recovery (2 to 12 hours): $200
- Storage Devices for Damaged Drives: ranges from $10 to $50 depending on amount of data
We don’t put a limit on the amount of data we recover from a single device, but we do charge per device. The good news is, we give stacking discounts on multiple items brought in (see below).
- 2 to 4 Storage Devices: 10% off each
- 5 to 10 Storage Devices: 15% off each
- 10 to 20 Storage Devices: 20% off each
- 20+ Storage Devices: 25% off each